Halloween Styloween Masquerade Party Terms and Conditions
- Fashion Walk (the “Organizer”) is one of the shopping malls operated by Hang Lung Real Estate Agency Limited. This Halloween Styloween Masquerade Party (the “Event”) is organized by Fashion Walk.
- Participants that have used the Party Pass to participate in this Event are deemed to have understood, accepted and agreed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Snacks, drinks and Halloween accessories available in the Event are limited and are available on a first-come first-served basis while stock last.
- Only participants aged 18 or above could redeem alcoholic drinks in the Event.
- Quota available in the entertainment workshops are limited and are available on a first-come first-served basis.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change or cancel the date and time of the Event without compensation and/or refund due to, but not limited to, weather or venue or safety. The Organizer may also terminate the ongoing Event in response to the weather conditions, please refer to Fashion Walk Facebook page for latest update.
- Photos and videos will be taken during the Event for marketing and promotional purposes. Photos and videos may be used in newspapers, magazines, radio and television broadcasts, websites, apps, emails and outdoor advertisements, etc. All photos, films, videos, records and/or the likenesses of the participants (if applicable) captured during the Event by the Organizer or their respective affiliated entities or contractors, are the sole property of the Organizer. Participants agree that the Organizer may use, present, publish or disseminate in any and all media worldwide for any legitimate purpose the photos or videos taken during the Event or the portraits of the participants as appear in any official documentary, commercial, television coverage, and all multimedia platforms, without any remuneration to any participant. The Organizer has absolute right to use any photos, films, videos and records of the Event. Participants may also be invited to give written, audio, and video feedback.
- The Organizer reserves all the right to terminate the Event, to amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision.
- This Event and this Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the HKSAR. By participating in this Event, contestant has irrevocably accepted the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the HKSAR.
- In case of any discrepancy between the different language versions in respect of any part or all of this Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The snacks and beverages available in the Event are provided by suppliers and restaurants in Fashion Walk. The Organizer shall not be responsible or in any way liable for its quality.
- All prizes and/or materials in the entertainment workshops are provided by prize sponsors and/or suppliers. The Organizer shall not be responsible or in any way liable for its quality.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organizer from being liable to: 1) any loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize; or 2) any disputes with the prize sponsors and/or suppliers.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Organizer shall be released from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the participants may have arising out of or relating to the Event, food, beverages or the prizes. The Organizer shall not be liable to any person for direct or consequential personal injury, death and/or property damage, theft or loss (including but not limited to loss of earnings, profits or goodwill) arising out of the Event, food, beverages or the prizes.