Halloween Styloween Glamazon Make-up Competition Terms and Conditions
- Fashion Walk (“Organizer”) is one of the shopping malls operated by Hang Lung Real Estate Agency Limited. This Halloween Styloween Glamazon Make-up Competition (the “Competition”) is organized by Fashion Walk.
- Contestant shall possess valid Facebook or Instagram account to participate in the Competition. Only Fans of Fashion Walk Facebook or Instagram page would be eligible to participate in this Competition.
- Once the contestant has login to Facebook with their Facebook account or login to Instagram with their Instagram account to participate in this Competition, the Contestant is deemed to have understood, accepted and agreed with this Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer, and has consented the Organizer to collect relevant information through Facebook and Instagram.
- Each contestant shall submit one entry for this Competition only. The contestant warrants that the entry has not been displayed or published, in any form through any media, in public or in any other competition and the contestant’s work shall not be submitted to any like-wise open contest before the Competition ends; otherwise the contestant will be disqualified.
- Competition entries should not be scandalous to other parties; violence, pornography, foul language and indecent behavior or any other offensive language or act is strictly prohibited.
- The Competition entries would partly be assessed based on the number of “likes” obtained in Facebook or Instagram. If any contestant use more than one Facebook or Instagram account to like his/her entry or use other dishonest means to participate in the Competition (including but not limited to purchasing “likes” from any channel), such contestant would be disqualified without further notice. In cases of disputes, the Organizer’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
- Contestants that have been shortlisted as finalists shall provide their personal information (including but not limited to name, email address and mobile phone contact number) to the Organizer for the administration of the Competition. If the required information cannot be accurately provided, or the provided information is untrue, incomplete, unclear or is in any way missing such that the Organizer could not contact the Contestant, the Organizer is entitled to disqualify such contestant.
- Each contestant will have 4 hours to re-create their posted make-up look in the final round of the competition.
- Each contestant shall re-create their posted make-up look in a specified area. To ensure fairness of the Competition, the contestants are not allowed to communicate with other contestants or the audience during the Competition.
- Contestants can use any model of their choice.
- There are no gender or age restrictions on model; the contestants can be their own models.
- Contestants may set the model’s hair style on their own or by other artists prior to the final round of the Competition.
- During the final round of the Competition, contestants are only allowed to bring along the make-up entry they have previously submitted in Facebook / Instagram for reference. Any other reference document or picture is strictly prohibited.
- Only make-up on the upper body of the model would be assessed. The final look should not be scandalous to other parties; or contains any element of violence, pornography, or indecency. The Organizer may disqualify any contestant who violates this requirement.
- Contestants are allowed to put on accessories, 3D faux leather or other non-paint materials on the models.
- The judges would based on the following criterion to assess the final look: Technicality, overall design concept, creativity, extent of impact, visual effect, level of detail, color tone, composition and background of the character. The Organizer’s decision on winner selection is final. There is no recourse to appeal for contestants that are not selected as winner.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change or cancel the date and time of the event without compensation/refund due to, but not limited to, weather or venue or safety. The Organizer may also terminate the ongoing final round of the competition in response to the weather conditions.
- Photos and videos will be taken during the Competition for marketing and promotional purposes. Photos and videos may be used in newspapers, magazines, radio and television broadcasts, websites, apps, emails and outdoor advertisements, etc. All photos, films, videos, records and/or the likenesses of the contestants and models (if applicable) captured during the Competition by the Organizer or their respective affiliated entities or contractors, are the sole property of the Organizer. The contestant agrees that the Organizer may use, present, publish or disseminate in any and all media worldwide for any legitimate purpose the photos or videos taken during the Competition or the portraits of the contestant and model as appear in any official documentary, commercial, television coverage, and all multimedia platforms, without any remuneration to the contestant. The Organizer has absolute right to use any photos, films, videos and records of the Competition.
- The contestants may also be invited to give written, audio, and video feedback. Contestants shall accept media interviews or engage in promotion activities in relation of the Competition.
- The contestant agrees that the Organizer and the media may, without the need to review and obtain additional consent from the contestant, use the contestant's personal data, portraits, names and voices for the purpose of organizing and promoting the Competition, including the portraits of the contestant and the model may be used in the website, short films and promotional materials of the Organizer in relation to the Fashion Walk and Zombie Walk.
- Employees of Hang Lung Real Estate Agency Limited and related companies and their relatives are not allowed to participate in this Competition. If any such contestant is identified, he/she would be disqualified.
- Contestants shall submit original make-up looks and shall not infringe the intellectual property right of any third-party. The Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision.
- Any contestants who violate the above terms and conditions shall be disqualified from the competition.
- The Organizer reserves all the right to terminate the Competition, to amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision.
- This Competition and this Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the HKSAR. By participating in this Competition, contestant has irrevocably accepted the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the HKSAR.
- In case of any discrepancy between the different language versions in respect of any part or all of this Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- All prizes are provided by prize sponsors and/or suppliers. The Organizer shall not be responsible or in any way liable for its quality.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organizer from being liable to: 1) any loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize; or 2) any disputes with the prize sponsors and/or suppliers.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Organizer shall be released from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winners may have arising out of or relating to the Competition or the prizes. The Organizer shall not be liable to any person for direct or consequential personal injury, death and/or property damage, theft or loss (including but not limited to loss of earnings, profits or goodwill) arising out of the Competition or the prizes.
- Fashion Walk is committed to protecting your personal data privacy in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong SAR) (the “Ordinance”). We shall ensure strict compliance by our staff with this Personal Information Collection Statement. Please read the following carefully to understand our policy on collection of personal information.
- Personal data collected for the Competition (including the contestant's Facebook and Instagram account name, the winner's Facebook/Instagram account name, English name, Email and Mobile number etc.), would mainly used for matters directly related to the Competition, including:
- Communicate with the winners; and
- Announce the results of the award, contact and prize distribution
- Unless contestants and winners provide the required personal information to Fashion Walk, Fashion Walk may not be able to contact the contestant to participate in the final round of the Competition and contact the winner to arrange distribution of the prize.
- The personal data provided by the contestants and the winners for the Competition was submitted to Fashion Walk via Facebook or Instagram. In response to the operational needs of the Competition, Fashion Walk may transfer the personal data of the contestants and the winners to third parties that are under a duty of confidentiality to Fashion Walk, including but not limited to the Facebook page game management contractor authorized by Fashion Walk and contractors engaged for Competition coordination.
- We will only keep the Personal Data of the contestants and winners for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data was collected. Personal data which is no longer required will be destroyed.
Pursuant to the Ordinance, contestants have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data held by us. Such enquiries or requests should be addressed to:
Leasing & ManagementHang Lung Real Estate Agency Limited
Address: Suite 1511, Hang Lung Centre, 2-20 Paterson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- You can check out the personal information collection statement on the following website (http://www.hanglung.com/en-US/personal-information-collection-statement) to learn more about Fashion Walk's personal data protection policies.
Personal Information Collection Statement
Collection of Personal Data
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
Retention of Personal Data
Access to and Correction of Personal Data